If you intend to have a private house, you can choose between:
- Private House Purchase Loan
if you intend to buy a private house built in accordance with the architectural plan and connected to central or privately developed heating and sewage system on the private land, you can choose Private House Purchase Loan.
- Private House Construction Loan
if you intend to build a private house to be built in accordance with architectural plan and connected to central or privately developed heating and sewage system on your own legally privatized land, you can choose Private House Construction Loan. To be eligible for this loan construction process should have 50 percent completion rate or ceiling and flooring works needs to be completed.
|Regular Mortgage||For completing|
construction of houses
|Loan size||Ulaanbaatar city||MNT 120 million or equivalent in USD||MNT 120 million or equivalent in USD|
|Rural areas||MNT 100 million or equivalent in USD||MNT 100 million or equivalent in USD|
|Down payment, in percentage||30 %||20% - 50% of construct|
|Interest rate||Monthly rate||₮: 1.50%, $: 1.13%-1.30%|
|Annual rate||₮: 18.00%, $:13.50%-15.50%|
|Annual percentage rate||₮: 18.22%, $: 13.76%-15.81%|
|Loan period||180 months|
Above 50%: 0.0%
- Loan application form /application forms/;
- Notarized copies of ID Cards for loan applicants and the family members;
- 2 passport sized (3x4 sized) photos taken within the past 12 months of the Loan applicant;
- A brief introduction on profession, education, employment records and business activities of the loan applicant and the family members;
- A notarized copy of Land Ownership Certificate, a reference on ownership of Real Estate and other relevant assets issued by State Registration Office at least one week prior to such loan requests;
To purchase a private house
- Evidence on payment or capacity to pay down payment /Receipt, Savings Contract, Savings Book etc./;
- Original copy of Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement, if any, signed by and between the Loan Applicant and the Seller;
- Cadastral Mapping of Land for Private House;
- A copy of Immovable Property Ownership Certificate;
- Life and Property Insurance Contract.
To complete a private house construction
- Land Ownership Certificate, a Resolution of Aimag or Capital City Governor on Construction Land Permit , and Land Possession contract;
- Documents on of technical conditions and permissions;
- Revised construction drawing and budget;
- General Plan for Construction Works;
- Contracts signed with Construction Material Supplier, Equipment Sales and Rental Companies, Contractors for Private House Construction, Heating and Water Supply Installation Works and other relevant contracts and agreements together with financing plan and performance acts.