The damages caused to other people’s life, health or property due to a driver’s negligent driving will be compensated by insurance indemnification of up to MNT 5,000,000 and 10,000,000.
Possible insurable risks
The following risks caused to others by the driver operating the vehicle:
- Property damage.
List of required documents
- Information about the owner- ID card, legal entity’s certificate;
- The vehicle’s certificate and other documents;
- The vehicle’s make, model, serial number and other information.
List of materials for insurance claims
- Application by the insured (fill the application form);
- Accident report and review by Traffic Police;
- Damage evaluation report by the relevant authority;
- Insurance contract, original copy of the insurance policy;
- ID cards and driver’s licenses of the drivers involved, the vehicles ID-s;
- Other required materials.
* An insurance company has different types of risks and associated rates vary for that particular property to be insured.