You can buy electronic devices, mobile phones, and home furniture from partnering organizations and individuals using Consumption Purchase Loan.
- During your annual leave and holidays when you incur higher expenses, you can enjoy the grace period for one month period and pay only interest payments;
- If you buy items, except for mobile phones, worth of up to MNT 3 million, the purchased item shall serve as 100% collateral. Down payment and additional collateral are not needed;
- If you buy items worth more than MNT 3 million, you can make a down payment or you need to provide additional collateral of the same amount so that you may purchase the item with 100% financing even if you do not have a down payment.
|Loan size||Loan period||Interest rate*||Commission fee|
|monthly rate||Annual rate|
|Up to MNT 50 million||30 months||2.00%||24.00%||1%|
*Annual percentage rate: 24.75%
- To have been employed or run business for last 6 months;
- No bad loan history.
- Application form for consumption purchase loan (request from XacBank branch office or download here);
- 3х4 sized photo;
- ID card and its copy for the applicant and the family members;
- Social Insurance Book and its copy for the applicant and the family members;
- Salary reference for the applicant and the family members, if Social Insurance Book does not reflect the real salary amount (request the form from XacBank branch office or download here);
- Evidence of business income for family members, if any;
- Purchase Invoice;