XacBank application will allow you to receive banking service anytime and anywhere in easiest and fastest ways without any necessity to come to the Bank Office.
- Transfer between your own accounts;
- Transfer between XacBank accounts;
- Interbank transactions;
- International money remittances;
- Payment of utility expenses;
- View account balance;
- View various account statements.
- Keep your private finances and control consumption expenses;
- Check for the nearest branches and ATM locations;
- View exchange rate information, exchange rate fluctuation graphs for the last 30 days, and convert currencies;
- Compare loan conditions, calculation for mortgage and consumption loans;
- Calculate savings interest rates by simple and compounded methods;
- Receive information on XacBank products, news, and incentives;
- Save loan repayment dates on your phone calendars;
- Save transaction templates and account information for further use;
- Change password for internet banking service;
- Data measure – Application to measure and control the data usage.
Your mobile phone must meet the following requirements to use the application:
- Android, iPhone, Blackberry models;
- Internet connection;
- To see location of branch offices, turn on GPS on your phone to locate your position.
PS: in places of internet unavailability, you can use Mobile banking service to check account balance and transfer funds within XacBank accounts.
Fees and commissions:
No additional fees will be charged for application usage.
Registration for service:
If you are already a user of internet banking service, you can log in into the application using your user name and password. If you are not yet registered, you can contact the nearest branch office with your valid ID card to register for Internet Banking Service. For more information CLICK HERE.
How to install on your mobile phones?
Download link: App Store
Download link: Google play