The Green Business Loan Program aims to reduce pollution and support environmentally sustainable business initiatives through low interest rate, in partnership with the Ministry of Environment and Tourism. The loan is offered for a limited time.
|terms||micro business||Small & Medium Business|
|Loan size||300,000 – 30 million MNT||30.1-200 million MNT|
|Loan Period||3-36 months||3-60 months|
|Commission fee||Up to 5 million MNT – 0.5%|
5 million or above – 1%
|Loan application fee||0 MNT|
- Insulation retrofit project;
- Replacing coal boiler with gas boiler;
- Replacing stoves with renewable energy options / geothermal & solar/;
- Replacing stoves with central heating system installation;
- Filter placement in boilers;
- Improved stove compliant with MNS 5216 standards;
- Water reclamation equipment installation project;
- Bio-toilets compliant with standards;
- Organic waste compost machine.
- In operation for the past 6 months;
- To have the required business license from the relevant authority, valid until the loan maturity, or in case of special licenses with set periods, availability to obtain an extension until loan matures;
- No previous bad credit history with other banks, financial institutions, individuals or legal entities;
- Maintains accounting records which are up to date and accurate with regards to the operation of the business; in case of legal entities, accounting bookkeeping;
- Provide accurate and complete information as required by the bank;
- In case of establishment of a legal entity during the process of doing business, said legal entity should have no bad credit history or bankruptcy record.
Additional requirements(applicable to tourist camps, spa and resort facilities):
- Have /MNS 6034:2009 standard/ certification for tourist camps, spa and resort facilities.
- Capacity to host 50 or more people at once;
- Environmental Impact Assessment /detailed assessment If located in protected area, general assessment if located at rural area/;
- Land certification and usage permit in the event of protected area.
- Water usage contract and permit.
|MICRO BUSINESS||SMALL & MEDIUM BUSINESS|